Sep 23, 2019
Management • Commercial • Engineering (MCE) is pleased to announce our achievement of conformity to ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety in addition to our existing ISO 9001 Quality Management System Qualification.
ISO 45001 is an International Standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organisation to proactively improve its OH&S performance in preventing injury and ill-health. ISO 45001 enables an organisation, through its OH&S management system, to integrate other aspects of health and safety, such as worker wellness/wellbeing. MCE is committed to the health and well being of our team and those we work with and MCE has:
- Established and is implementing an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives;
- Developed systematic processes which consider our context and take into account our risks and opportunities, and our legal requirements;
- Determined the hazards and OH&S risks associated with our activities; and eliminated them, or established controls to minimize their potential effects
- Established operational controls to manage our business and clients OH&S risks
- Evaluated our OH&S performance and continually seek to improve it, through taking appropriate actions
- Empower our team to take an active role in OH&S matters everyday
This represents continuation of a key strategic objective for Management • Commercial • Engineering (MCE) to create and maintain safe and healthy working environments. This underpins MCE’s approach to working collaboratively with customers, partners and clients in fulfilling their strategic, operational and delivery requirements and how we tailor our integrated engineering, commercial and management services to meet their needs and exceed expectations.
MCE is delighted to achieve conformity to the new health and safety standard, continuing to strengthen our position as a leader in collaborative business relationships across Australia.