Whether it is independent and objective strategic advice, leadership through commercial and engineering streams or multi-disciplinary technical support for project teams across the lifecycle of a project, we provide professional services that deliver cost efficient solutions for clients.
MCE’s Advisory team work with a wide range of organisations locally and internationally from the public, private and not-for-profit sectors providing consultancy, advisory and strategic guidance. We believe in the importance of continually reviewing and revising strategy to reflect today’s dynamic markets to understand potential pivoting opportunities and to manage risk. MCE understand that agile strategies are vital in our rapidly changing local and international society. MCE are experienced in defining innovative pathways utilising international digital innovation enabling businesses to work more efficiently. We help our clients review and redefine their objectives to enable them to improve their delivery, define their value proposition and raise their profile with their clients winning more work.
MCE have experience developing business growth strategies, operating and delivery strategies, deal structure and winning strategies and business change strategies.
MCE’s bespoke offer
MCE recognises that the needs of every client and their projects are unique, to which we offer a truly bespoke service, tailored specifically to our client’s requirements. We are agile and responsive to our client’s needs, with the ability to work independently or to be embedded in our client’s teams.
MCE is a wholly owned independent business; accordingly, we provide independent and objective advice to our clients.
Our Mission Statement
Through the professionalism of our people and the excellence of our work, we continually deliver value to our clients for the betterment of society.
“At the core of our business, MCE is passionate about efficiently delivering sustainable infrastructure for the betterment of society and for future generations. We are committed to delivering world class valuable infrastructure through professional excellence.”
Matthew Colton, Director, Management • Commercial • Engineering
Our Core Values
MCE is a registered Ariba supplier. Click the logo above for further details.
MCE is proud to be an independently verified ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 business demonstrating our commitment to safety and quality to our team, clients and society.
- National Association of Women In Construction | NAWIC
- Engineers Australia | EA
- Institution of Civil Engineers | ICE
- Australian Institute of Project Management | AIPM
- Board Of Professional Engineers Queensland | BPEQ
- Australian Institute of Company Directors | AICD
- Permanent Way Institution | PWI
- Registered Office Government Commerce Gateway Reviewers
Our Commitment to Quality, Health and Safety
MCE is committed to continuous improvement and our integrated management system which is ISO certified against:
MCE is committed to
- taking action against the inhumanity of modern slavery and being a voice for the vulnerable
- respecting, protecting and promoting human rights and
- ethical, sustainable and socially responsible procurement and we expect the same of all participants in our supply chains.
Our Published Policies on the above can be found here
Our Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Being a responsible business means being honest about the consequences of our activities – minimising the negative impacts and maximising the positive opportunities. Our core responsibilities are based around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals which we wholly support in our business.
. Our core responsibilities are:
- Health and safety – Our culture ensures industry leading health and safety practises to protect our team and those around us.
- Ethics and Integrity – A core value is to continually act with moral and intellectual
- Diversity and Inclusion – Ensure fair and equal treatment of our team and provide opportunities to fulfil their potential.
- Sustainability – We will find viable sustainable solutions to complex challenges for tomorrows generation.
- Preparedness – The future depends on what we do today. Therefore team diversity and a balanced portfolio with a blue chip team will ensure that we lead into the future.
Our Corporate and Social Responsibility
Consistent with our business philosophy, we are commited to deliver economic, environmental and social value above and beyond the value of goods and services offered to our Clients. We are actively building diversity into our supply chain and endeavouring to create jobs for under-represented groups.
MCE are pleased to corporately sponsor a series of charities that do wonderful work in the community.